Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thinking of my husband

Molly from Mobile

I kissed my "friend for the evening" one last time, a lingering wet kiss, my fingers playing with the hair on the back of his neck. Then, I got in my car and started the engine as he stood beside the car and waved a smiling goodbye. He mouthed a "thank you" and I did the same. Off I drove. In the rear-view mirror I saw him walking for his car and I grabbed my mobile phone from my purse to call my husband. I was breathing slowly and evenly now.

He answered as I was getting ready to turn out of the hotel parking lot. I told him I was just starting for home. Yes, I assured him, I had a good time. Then I told him I loved him and wanted him so badly. I said that I was just getting warmed up and needed his cock in me. He said he was ready for me.

As I drove, I felt the sexual tension that comes with anticipation. I had just had so many orgasms that I could not begin to count them. One was a huge, crashing orgasm. It took my breath away and I could barely move afterward. Most were small and rippling, one after the other. Should that count as one long one or several smaller orgasms?

I thought about the questions my husband would ask. I try to answer everything as accurately and honestly as possible. After all, he is letting me have another man so I should give him the pleasure and excitement of hearing about it, of sharing it.

I was getting more and more excited to have my husband's cock in my pussy or mouth -- or many in my other hole! It would be a different kind of sex, less about lust and more about loving, more about tenderness, more about caring.

I had come to realize that in a sense, my sex with another man was really sort of like foreplay for my sex when I returned to my husband.

My tiredness was gone. I was keyed up. As I parked the car and entered our house, I felt a familiar feeling come over me: Excitement. There was a little shortness of breath and my heart was racing. My husband came toward me and we embraced and kissed deeply.

Just a few minutes ago another man's tongue had been in my mouth and I had responded with desire. Now my husband's tongue was pushing into my mouth and I went weak and wanted to please him and have him enjoy me.

"The kids are sound asleep," he said.

I was glad. I wanted to see them but I wanted him more. He said he could smell the sex on me and had tasted my lover's cum in my mouth. That excited him, as it always seems to.

He took my hand and we headed upstairs. As we did, he said that he wanted to inspect me closely to see if I had any marks or dried cum. I was almost panting with raw desire as we reached the bedroom!

"I thought about you all the time tonight," he said. "I guess you were busy having so much fun that you never thought of me at all."

"I thought of you many times," I protested. "Especially at the most important times."

"What? You'll have to tell me about those important times," he said.

"And then I want to give you the best orgasm of the night," he laughed.

I started to say that he had already given me several but I just said "Hmmmmm!"

Then I took off my blouse. I had stuffed my bra into my purse back at the hotel. Slowly, he rubbed my nipples and caressed my breasts as he kissed me. Soon I dropped to my knees in front of him.

The foreplay had been great. But the foreplay was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment