Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sex with other men is like foreplay for sex with my husband

Sex with other men is life foreplay for sex with my husband. Usually, when I return from another man, I am busy telling my husband what my date and I did, and making certain that my husband "gets off" while I attend to his physical needs as I fill his imagination with descriptions of my adventure. He loves to hear that. He has many questions that I answer as faithfully and fully as I can. Considering that I have been having sex with another man, perhaps faithfully is the wrong word. But perhaps because I have come to see my sex with another as foreplay for my lovemaking with my husband, it is appropriate. Somehow, I am not cheating if I share everything with my husband. Sometimes, in return, he shares with me what he was thinking about while I was away receiving my pleasure with another man.

We both know that he is technically a cuckold and I am probably what most of you would call a whore or slut. He does not consider himself a cuckold, and I do not either. I simply have sex - never lovemaking – with other men and tell him about it as a prelude to the most fantastic lovemaking with my husband. Period.

His desire to share me with other men has led to a deeper, warmer, more complete and contented marriage. I have brought little "secrets" that I have learned from other men to our marital bed and I delight in the gentle and subtle teasing that is part of all this.

I am not the woman I was before. Sometimes I wonder how he put up with me. I rarely initiated sex. I often found it getting in the way of chores or other things. I resisted sex when I felt the children might wonder what we were doing. Now, we have sex more often and both of us agree that it is better, deeper and more physical. It is more emotional.

The thing that I feel mostly since I started seeing others is a sense of freedom. I have the freedom to choose to be with a man and my husband accepts that desire. I admit that I get great devilish pleasure at heading off to meet a date while my husband stays home babysitting. That simple act of leaving him to domestic duties is a feast of exciting emotions. The role reversal is incredibly erotic.

by Molly from Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly. Love your story. Do you ever date guys that your husbands knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the husband that lets the wife date other men that she meets at the club and I will never stop loving my wife it is new but we long fantasized about it and it's been the best thing we ever did for our sex life as well she is more active then ever and I love it she has become a better house wife all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the husband that lets the wife date other men that she meets at the club and I will never stop loving my wife it is new but we long fantasized about it and it's been the best thing we ever did for our sex life as well she is more active then ever and I love it she has become a better house wife all around.

    ReplyDelete